SYDNEY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–March 17, 2020–
SWOOP Analytics has launched the world’s first benchmarking of Microsoft Teams, revealing chat is essentially the most used perform on the collaboration platform and staff are members of, on common, three groups.
Using real-time knowledge, SWOOP discovered one in 5 groups utilizing Microsoft Teams channels are working at optimum teaming and collaboration ranges, whereas nearly all of organizations are nonetheless experimenting and exploring with the platform.
SWOOP benchmarked the interactions of greater than 47,000 folks in additional than 5,300 Teams unfold throughout 15 organizations from a wide range of business sectors and geographies over a 12-week interval.
Unlike conventional benchmarking, which generally depends on surveying opinions, SWOOP captures precise on-line interactions from all workers who use the collaboration platform.
The evaluation discovered nearly 50% of Teams members have been lively over the three-month pattern interval. This quantity would enhance if groups have been smaller in measurement.
Other key findings from the report embrace:
- Chat is essentially the most used perform in Teams, making up 70% to 95% of all messages. Chat has 13 instances the variety of messages than Teams channels.
- Staff, on common, are members of three groups however are largely lively in only one.
- The most lively staff has 25 members, all lively and linked to one another, interacting on the charge of 365 channel interactions/day or 14 interactions/member/day. This doesn’t embrace Chat.
- 11% of groups embrace visitor members from outdoors the group, displaying organizations can leverage Teams to interact extra carefully with clients, companions and suppliers.
- Almost 70% of groups produce other apps added. Excel is the most well-liked tab added, adopted by SharePoint and Planner.
- Interaction knowledge on Teams for measuring and monitoring an working organizational tradition could be mixed with Yammer to supply a complete mapping of organizational tradition in actual time.
- “Collaborative Overload” is an actual chance for hyper-interactive workers, with essentially the most lively messaging and chatting at a charge of a couple of message each minute.
In the full benchmarking report, SWOOP explores worst practices in Teams, find out how to keep away from them and what to do higher, showcases what a excessive performing staff appears to be like like and shares greatest practices from buyer case research.
Download the total report at https://www.swoopanalytics.com/benchmarking/microsoft-teams-benchmarking/.
View supply model on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200317005014/en/
SWOOP’s Director of Communications
+61 490 386 151