If you obtain a message It appears such as you don’t have any relevant system(s) linked to your Microsoft account then it seems due to the lacking connection between your Microsoft account and the pc. The error often seems when the consumer tries to obtain a recreation or software program or an app from the Microsoft Store. The pc could also be linked, however let’s check out potential options to resolve the issue. Here is the total error message
It appears such as you don’t have any relevant system(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To set up, sign up on a tool along with your Microsoft account.
It appears such as you don’t have any relevant system(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
It is all the time a good suggestion to restart the pc as soon as and retry earlier than taking one of many steps. At instances its a community subject or a pending restart that causes the issue.
- Verify the pc
- Reset Microsoft Store
- Delete Microsoft Store Database Files
- Update Windows to the required model
- Store Device Limit
Make positive to attempt putting in the app after each troubleshooting tip.
1] Verify the Computer with Microsoft Account
When you join with a Microsoft account on a Windows 10 PC, you could have to confirm it. It’s not new and had been there for a while, and it makes positive to maintain your account secure from fraudulent exercise. If the PC the place you are attempting to obtain the app isn’t verified, observe out an in depth information to confirm your Microsoft account. It is an easy course of the place the safety code is distributed to your e-mail id and telephone quantity for verification.
If it’s an area Windows account, you may both add a Microsoft account or convert an area Windows account right into a Microsoft account.
- Sign in utilizing the native account.
- Go to Settings > Your Info part
- Select Sign in with a Microsoft account as a substitute
Once accomplished, you may open Microsoft Store and obtain the software program.
2] Reset Microsoft Store
At instances it is just a glitch, and resetting Microsoft Store will assist, It is simple to reset Microsoft Store, and it really works with an admin account.
- Open Microsoft Store, and click on in your profile icon, after which on the listed account.
- Click on the sign-out possibility you obtain. Once accomplished, shut the Microsoft Store.
- In the Start search, sort wsreset.exe. On the outcome which seems, right-click and choose Run as administrator.
- It will then relaunch the Microsoft Store. You have to sign-in utilizing the identical Microsoft account.
Once the sign-in is profitable, test if the difficulty has been resolved by attempting to put in the app. You may also select to run the Store troubleshooter in Windows 10.
3] Delete Microsoft Store Database Files
- In File Explorer, navigate to the next path.
- Delete KnowledgeStore.edb file. It is a Windows log file that retains monitor of all Windows Updates utilized to the system.
- Relaunch the Microsoft Store and test should you can set up the app.
4] Update Windows to the required model
Some of the reviews within the discussion board have identified that updating Windows additionally helps in resolving the issue. Check if there’s a pending replace. If sure, apply the replace and restart the pc. If the sport wants a selected model, it’s often referred to as out for, but when that’s not the case, then updating should assist. Go to Settings > Update and Security > Check for Update or Install Update.
5] Check Device Limit
Microsoft permits the app from the Microsoft Store to be put in on a most of 10 computer systems beneath one account. It applies to each Xbox and Windows 10 PCs. Go to your Microsoft Devices section, after which select to take away the system from the checklist. Try eradicating any of the non required gadgets from the checklist, after which set up the app.
If you haven’t reached the restrict, take away the present system, after which add it once more. Adding the PC to your account is a straightforward course of and all you might want to sign-in once more on the system when prompted.
I hope one of many options labored for you, and also you had been capable of set up the app on the supposed system.