Print Spooler is a program in Windows that manages all print jobs within the OS. All the print jobs get queued inside this system and are processed one after the other. At instances the Printer Spooler service will get caught, and you could obtain Error 0x800706B9. The Exact error message says—
Windows couldn’t begin the Print Spooler service on the Local Computer. Error 0x800706B9: Not sufficient sources out there to finish this operation.
In this text, we are going to discuss the best way to repair this error and stroll you thru all of the troubleshooting steps,
How to repair Printer error 0x800706B9
Follow any of those strategies to examine if it resolves your Printer error 0x800706B9 drawback.
- Restart Windows 10 Print Spooler Service
- Run Printer Troubleshooter
- Update Printer Driver
- Fix the dependency data for the Spooler service
Many a time a easy restart of the pc additionally helps. Make positive to attempt that too.
1] Restart Windows 10 Print Spooler Service
Remember how we propose you restart your system each time one thing goes mistaken? Well, the Windows provides a spooler system which could cease functioning or typically malfunction for causes unknown. It is for that reason that it is sensible to restart Windows 10 Print Spooler earlier than continuing to the following troubleshooting steps. Now allow us to cease and restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Type Services.msc within the Run (Win +R) and press the Enter Key.
- Locate Printer Spooler service in the correct.
- Double click on on it to open the properties and click on on the Stop button.
- Having executed that, open the next path in File Explorer
- Click on Continue when prompted.
- Delete the content material within the printers folder
- Go again to Print Spooler companies, and this time select to Start
If the Print Spooler service was at fault by now, your Printer error 0x800706B9 needs to be mounted. If not, you may proceed to the following troubleshooting step.
Read: The Print Spooler Service just isn’t operating.
2] Run Printer Troubleshooter
The Printer troubleshooter is a software that’s designed to repair frequent printer associated points. Before operating the troubleshooter, ensure that the printer is linked and switched on. Follow the steps beneath to troubleshoot the printer
- Open Windows 10 Settings (Win + I)
- Go to Update and Security > Troubleshoot
- Click on The Printer possibility, and click on on Run the Troubleshooter button.
In a nutshell, this technique will repair software program points or sure drawback that’s getting the roles held up.
Read: Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start out.
3] Update Printer Driver
The final resort is to replace the Printer Driver. Windows may need put in a generic driver, and you could need to set up OEM particular driver. In case you have already got one, it is sensible to search out out if there may be an up to date driver out there.
- Open Device Manager utilizing WIn + X, adopted by the M Key
- In the gadget record, broaden the Printer queue.
- Right-click on the printer which is inflicting the issue, and choose Update Driver
- It will provoke the Windows Update course of, and attempt to find the brand new driver.
- In case you may have downloaded the motive force from the OEM web site, you may select to put in it utilizing the choice that reveals up right here.
4] Fix the dependency data for the Spooler service
Open Command Prompt or PowerShell with admin privileges. Execute the next command to repair the Printer Spooler dependencies.
CMD /Okay SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND= RPCSS
The RPCSS service is the Service Control Manager for COM and DCOM servers. It performs object activations requests, object exporter resolutions, and distributed rubbish assortment for COM and DCOM servers. If this service is stopped or disabled, packages utilizing COM or DCOM is not going to operate correctly.
You can even obtain the identical utilizing Registry Editor
- Type Regedit within the Run immediate, and sort Regedit
- Press the Enter key to open Registry Editor
- Navigate to the next path
- In the right-pane, double-click the DependOnService worth.
- Delete the prevailing information, after which kind RPCSS
You might even see HTTP together with it, which you’ll be able to take away, and simply preserve RPCSS.
I hope the publish was straightforward to comply with, and also you have been in a position to repair the Printer error 0x800706B9.