Some customers have been reporting that after they attempt to open Windows Defender Application Guard or Windows Sandbox on Windows 10, it fails to open with error code 0x80070003 or 0xC0370400.
The precise error message is:
- ERROR_VSMB_SAVED_STATE_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0xC0370400)
- E_PATHNOTFOUND (0x80070003).
Application Guard or Windows Sandbox error 0x80070003 or 0xC0370400
If you face this challenge the place Windows Defender Application Guard or Windows Sandbox on Windows 10, right here are some things you possibly can strive:
- Restart your machine
- Install all of the pending Windows Updates
- Run SFC and DISM.
Let us see them in a bit extra element.
1] Restart your machine
Restart your machine and see if the issue goes away. This is probably going that will help you.
2] Install all of the pending Windows Updates
Check for updates on your pc. Maybe Microsoft has launched fixes or driver updates on your system.
3] Run SFC and DISM
Run System File Checker and DISM and see if they assist.
To run SFC, in an elevated CMD execute the next command:
In an elevated CMD execute the next command:
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
This will repair any system picture corruption from a Windows Update supply.
Incidentally, our freeware FixWin 10 for Windows 10 permits you to run each SFC and DISM with the press of a button!
Let us know if something right here helped you.
- Windows Sandbox error codes 0x800706d9, 0x80070002, 0x80070569, 0x80072746
- Windows Sandbox failed to start out with error 0xc030106
- Windows Sandbox failed to start out, Error 0x80070057
- Windows Sandbox failed to start out, Error 0x80070015.
- Tags: Sandbox