OneDrive is especially used for backup, you may again up your vital folders (your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders) in your Windows PC with OneDrive PC folder backup, in order that they’re protected and obtainable on different units. In this publish, we’ll present you tips on how to add a number of e mail Accounts in OneDrive on Windows 10.
Add a number of OneDrive Accounts in on PC
To add a number of e mail accounts in OneDrive on Windows 10, comply with the rule of thumb described beneath.
Now, so as to add the secondary (a number of) e mail accounts, do the next:
- Right-click on the OneDrive icon within the system tray/notification space on the appropriate facet of the Taskbar, and click on on Settings.
- In the Microsoft OneDrive settings home windows that seem, click on on the Account Tab.
- Under Account Tab, you may see Add an account button.
- Click the button and you’re going to get a separate popup window the place you may signal within the secondary e mail account.
- Enter your secondary mail account and proceed with the configuration.
When achieved, you may see two OneDrive folders in File Explorer in your Windows 10 PC.
Repeat the steps for extra e mail accounts you want to add in OneDrive.
That’s it on tips on how to add one other e mail account in OneDrive on Windows 10!
Microsoft OneDrive is a file internet hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as a part of its net model of Office. It permits customers to retailer information and private information like Windows settings or BitLocker restoration keys within the cloud, share information, and sync information throughout Android, Windows Phone, and iOS cell units, Windows and macOS computer systems, and the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles. Users can add Microsoft Office paperwork to OneDrive.
OneDrive affords 5 GB of cupboard space freed from cost, with 100 GB, 1 TB, and 6 TB storage choices obtainable both individually or with Office 365 subscriptions.