Windows 10 Task Manager supplies extra data on processes. You can simply discover which software is using CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network Usage. In this put up, we are going to present you learn how to disable the Task Manager in Windows 10 If you’re looking to take action for some safety causes.
How to disable Task Manager in Windows 10
You can disable Task Manager both of two methods through;
- Local Group Policy Editor
- Registry Editor
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker.
Let’s check out the steps concerned in every of the strategies.
1] Disable the Task Manager through Local Group Policy Editor
To disable Task Manager through Local Group Policy Editor, do the next;
- Press Windows key + R to invoke the Run dialog.
- In the Run dialog field sort gpedit.msc and press Enter to open Group Policy Editor.
- Inside the Local Group Policy Editor, use the left pane to navigate to the trail under:
User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Ctrl+Alt+Del Options
- On the proper pane, double-click on Remove Task Manager coverage to edit its properties.
- In the coverage properties window, set the radio button to Enabled.
- Click Apply > OK to avoid wasting the modifications.
2] Disable the Task Manager through Registry Editor
Since it is a registry operation, it’s endorsed that you just again up the registry or create a system restore level as vital precautionary measures. Once performed, you possibly can proceed as follows:
- At the placement, on the left pane, right-click on the Policies folder.
- Select New > Key.
- Name the important thing as System.
- Next, click on on the newly created System key.
- On the proper pane, click on on the empty space and select New > DWORD (32-bit Value).
- Name the worth DisableTaskMgr.
- Next, double-click the DisableTaskMgr to edit its properties.
- In the properties window, enter 1 within the Value information discipline.
- Click OK to avoid wasting modifications.
Next, navigate or leap to the next registry path:
- At the placement, on the proper pane, create the DisableTaskMgr key and set the Value information to 1.
- Exit Registry Editor and restart your pc.
Task Manager isn’t responding, opening or disabled by administrator in Windows 10
3] Ultimate Windows Tweaker
Use our freeware Ultimate Windows Tweaker to do that with a click on! You will see the setting beneath Security & Privacy > Security Settings > Disable Task Manager.
That’s it! These are the 3 ways you possibly can efficiently disable the Task Manager in Windows 10.