The Taskbar in Windows 10 comes with loads of customizations. One of these customizations lets you present/conceal texts beside icons in opened home windows in Taskbar. You can present the icon and the identify of the window on the identical time. In this put up, we are going to present you the best way to conceal or present icon names beside icons in Taskbar on Windows 10.
Show Program icon names in Windows 10 Taskbar
To conceal or present Program names beside the icons in Taskbar on Windows 10, do the next:
- Right-click on Taskbar after which click on on Taskbar settings.
- The Settings window will open
- Scroll down to seek out Combine taskbar buttons
- Click on the drop-down and select Never.
Once you do that, you’ll discover that names seem beside the icons within the Taskbar for the opened home windows.
On the draw back, displaying texts with icons in Taskbar is curbing a giant chunk of house in Taskbar. So, will probably be higher to cover texts beside icons of opened home windows in Taskbar.
To conceal the icon names beside icons on the Taskbar, repeat the identical steps above however this time as a substitute of choosing Never, choose both Always, conceal labels or When taskbar is full from the drop-down.
Reads which will curiosity you:
- TaskbarDock permits you to center-align taskbar icons
- Customize Windows 10 taskbar with Ashampoo Taskbar Customizer.