An Outlook Data File (.pst) accommodates messages and totally different objects out of your Outlook account, saved in your PC. So, in case you backup recordsdata from any of your Outlook accounts, an Outlook Data File (.pst) is also created inside your OneDrive. Over time, this information file can turn into unusually massive and decelerate your OneDrive sync.
Remove Outlook .pst information file from OneDrive
You can clear Outlook .pst file information file from OneDrive to restore this draw back. See the way in which it’s accomplished:
- Launch File Explorer.
- Browse to OneDriveDocumentsOutlook Files folder.
- Copy the .pst file from the OneDrive folder to a model new location in your PC.
- Assign the copied file a model new determine
- Restart Outlook.
- Go to the File tab
- Choose Account Settings.
- Switch to the Email tab
- Hit the Change Folder
- Select the account > New Outlook Data file.
- Go to the position of your newly renamed copy .pst file.
- Open Account Settings.
- Choose the Data Files tab after which, the information file location which includes OneDrive.
- Select Remove to disconnect the file.
Let’s cowl the above steps in a little bit little bit of component!
Launch File Explorer and browse to the following location-
Find the .pst file from the OneDrive folder. When seen, copy it to a model new location in your PC.
Give the copied file a model new determine like [email protected]
Restart Outlook, when accomplished.
Choose the File tab of the opened Outlook account.
Go to Account Settings and alter to the Email tab.
Here, click on on the Change Folder button seen on the bottom of the show.
Next, select one in every of many accounts > New Outlook Data file.
Now, go to the position of your newly renamed copy .pst file.
Then, open Account Settings, choose the Data Files tab after which, the information file location which includes OneDrive.
In the highest, hit Remove hyperlink to disconnect the file.
That’s all there’s to it!