If you’re encountering iTunes Store error 0x80092013 whereas attempting to acquire or play content material materials from iTunes in your Windows 10 computer, then this put up is supposed that may help you. In this put up, we’re going to set up the potential causes, along with current primarily essentially the most relevant choices you presumably can try that may help you remediate this problem.
When you encounter this problem. you’ll acquire the subsequent full error message;
iTunes could not hook up with the iTunes Store. An unknown error occurred (0x80092013).
Make sure your neighborhood connection is energetic and check out as soon as extra.
The error can each appear on account of the date and time should not be set precisely, you is likely to be using an outdated mannequin of iTunes, or it could be the firewall settings that could possibly be blocking the iTunes downloads. Also, in the event you’re using a VPN to your net connection, which will even be one in every of many probably culprits.
iTunes Store error 0x80092013
If you’re confronted with this problem, you presumably can try our helpful choices underneath in no particular order and see if that helps to resolve the issue.
- Set the correct date and time in your Windows 10 PC
- Update or Install the latest mannequin of iTunes
- Run Network Troubleshooter
- Add iTunes to the AntiVirus Exception itemizing
- Disable third event security & VPN software program program (if related).
Let’s try the define of the tactic involved concerning each of the listed choices.
1] Set the correct date and time in your Windows 10 PC
This reply entails you try setting the time and date in your computer appropriately and see if the iTunes Store error 0x80092013 is likely to be resolved.
- Press Windows key + I key combination to launch the Settings app.
- Click to open the Time & Language half.
- Navigate to the Date & time tab on the left-facet navigation menu.
- In the Date & Time tab, assure that your computer’s date and time are prepare precisely. If the time should not be acceptable, you presumably can try turning the Set time robotically chance on or off, relying on the current state.
- To change the date, beneath Date, click on on the dropdown menu button to hunt out the current month inside the calendar, after which click on on the current date.
- To change the time, beneath Time, click on on the hour, minutes, or seconds that you just want to change, after which slide the values until you settle for the one acceptable in keeping with your time zone.
- When you have gotten accomplished altering the time settings, click on on OK.
Alternatively, if adjusting time and date by way of the Settings app doesn’t restore the issue, you presumably can try setting the time and date by way of the Control Panel. The settings are associated nonetheless now you presumably can set your time to sync with the net time.
- Press Windows key + R. In the Run dialog discipline, kind administration and hit Enter.
- After Control Panel opens, change the view to Large or Small icons and navigate down via the window to open the Date and Time chance.
- From the Date and Time tab, click on on the Change date and time button on the prime and you will set it up proper right here.
Alternatively, you presumably can choose to synchronize time with an internet based mostly time server by following these steps.
- Navigate to the Internet Time tab inside the Date and Time window.
- Click the Change settings.
- Check the sphere subsequent to the Synchronize with an Internet time server chance.
- Click on the Update now button.
- Click OK > Apply > OK and shut Control Panel.
Now you presumably can study if the error message nonetheless appears. If so, try the following reply.
2] Update or Install the latest mannequin of iTunes
On investigation, it was discovered that iTunes Store error 0x80092013 is sort of frequent on older iTunes variations. Loads of affected clients have confirmed that the issue was resolved after they updated their iTunes set as much as the latest mannequin.
3] Run Network Troubleshooter
Run Network Troubleshooter and see if that works for you.
4] Add iTunes to the AntiVirus Exception itemizing (if related)
This reply merely entails you add iTunes to the Exclusion itemizing on the antivirus program you’re working. Refer to the AV handbook for instructions in the event you occur to’re not using Windows Defender.
iTunes not engaged on Windows 10
5] Disable third event security & VPN software program program
Firewall and antivirus are important to your system safety, nonetheless usually these packages can intervene with Windows 10 and set off this error to look. In this case, to restore this problem, you’ll ought to each disable or take away the third-celebration antivirus program out of your PC.
A VPN client or a Proxy server would possibly moreover set off this error on account of some kind of interference that ends up blocking communications between your Windows 10 client machine and the iTunes Store. In this case, you presumably can try uninstalling your VPN software program program by way of the Programs and Features applet in Windows 10 or take away any proxy server out of your computer and see if that resolves the issue.
Hope one factor proper right here helps you!